Saturday, April 25, 2015

Prologue

I tried the private blog for my innermost thoughts, designated for my eyes only.
I tried the public blog that was super structured and somewhat impersonal.

But I watched a movie recently, and I think I'm ready to handle the public free-form blog.
Here's what I've got going for me this time:

  • I'm no longer an angsty, whiny teenager.
  • I am reasonably skilled with spelling and grammar.
  • I'm honest, but not insensitive.
  • I've got quirkiness to spare, but not so much it's off-putting.
That being said, I'm not going viral anytime soon.  I have a few things going against me:
  • My life is far from drama-filled.
  • I'm not super smokin' hot with an Instagram packed full of scintillating selfies.
  • I've never been popular in any format, and I don't see the universe doing a 180 now.
  • I'm not as well versed as I could be in the realm of optimal exploitation of social media.
I guess I could beef those lists up a bit, but they both have four, making them even, so that looks nice.  I'll stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment